Saturday, September 19, 2009

D#4, HW#12 - Reflect on your learning

Post THREE different postings on D#4 HW#4
1 Summer Bretz, D#4, HW#4
2 Marissa Rodas, D#4, HW#4
3 April Boyd, D#4, HW 3 – 8

Post THREE different postings on any other homework post
1 Summer Bretz, D#4, HW#5
2 Corey Palmer, D#4, HW#1-8
3 Marissa Rodas, D#4, HW#8

Personal thanks to you guys for getting your homework done early this week. I really appreciate this!
Relect:
How did the reading and work this week help you achieve the course competencies?
How did the work this week help you achieve your personal course goals?
How did the work this week help you to better understand research and writing processes?

This week, through my reading, I was able to see how to manage my topic, focus my research topic, write my research question and figure out my place in the rhetorical situation. Each of these topics kept me focused on the course competencies. I am now better able to understand the research and writing processes with all these “reflections” we are doing. I like I said before, we are on a journey through learning how to do research writing. This week’s course work reinforces that big picture.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you learned a lot from this assignment. It looks like your paper is coming along quite nicely as well. You seem to have a lot to say about community vs. University.

    ReplyDelete