Saturday, September 26, 2009

D#5, HW#9 -Reflect

Corey Palmer, D#5, HW# 3 -9

Marissa Rodas, D#5 HW#6 Decide What Primary Data to Collect

How did the reading and work this week help you achieve the course competencies?

I learned how to collect some data based on my reading for the week. I got some valuable feedback from a couple of my classmates. I believe I am on track – still – to exceed the course competencies.

How did the work this week help you achieve your personal course goals?

My personal goal is to get a good grade in this class and to learn how to be a better writer. So far I believe I am achieving my personal goals. I think the textbook is gonna be a long term reference manual for me.

How did the work this week help you to better understand research and writing processes?

With the reading I have decided to use observation and interviews to enhance my research question viewpoints. I have chosen not to use surveys as I mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment