Friday, September 25, 2009

D#5, HW#5 - Peer Reivew Relection

http://summer-english102blog.blogspot.com/2009/09/d4-hw9-wp1-draft.html
http://missrodas.blogspot.com/2009/09/d4-hw9-wp1.html


What did you learn from reading and replying to your classmates' drafts?

I learned that I am on the correct path with my draft. If my classmates are an indication of the direction we should be following then my draft is meeting the challenge. … Just re-read a couple of drafts, it seems now that I may be a bit chatty in my draft.

After reviewing their drafts, what do you realize you need to revise in your own draft?

It seems like I stray from my research topic at times. It’s funny because when you are “in-the-moment” writing the paper it seemed that the sentences and paragraphs flowed. Now that I read my classmates papers, it seems that my paper is disjointed.

Now read the reviews conducted on your draft (please list the names of your classmate's who reviewed your draft).

Did any comments surprise you? Why or why not?

NOT DONE YET

Finally, look at the originality report generated by Turnitin.com. Does Turnitin.com identify sections of your paper you may want to revise? Why or why not? (For help interpreting your originality report, watch the "Viewing a Report" video at Turnitin.com.

Hmmmm…? Turnitin.com had absolutely no comments about my paper as the originality report Similarity Report registered a big fat zero percent. Is that a good thing?

Based on these reflections, what do you need to revise before submitting a final version of your paper?

I need to improve the flow of my research paper. I will make changes too allow for better transitions between paragraphs. I will make some changes to allow for better paragraph unity. And I need to work on my paragraph length consistency. Expect to see these changes in my final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment